COMING SOON! The latest breakthrough in blind side monitoring. This high definition combination provides drivers with a crisp, clear HD view of objects on each side of the vehicle.
Simple to install and use, the monitor mounts on the a-pillar of your vehicle, while the specialized duo camera mounts on the outside of the vehicle. The dual camera allows for a close up view of nearby objects along with a long view so drivers can make safe lane changes.
Easy install on left/right a-pillars to give drivers the best line of sight view
- Shows two cameras views using camera angles specific to blind side blind spots.
- Upper camera lens viewing angle: 62o / 110o
- Lower camera lens viewing angle: 110o / 84o
- High Definition monitor resoution at 1920*3 (RGB) *720 to provides the most clear, crisp picture for drivers
- Monitor Shockproof rating: ISO 16570-3 (6.3G Max)
- Camera Anit-Vibration rating: ISO 16750-3 (17.3G) / IP69K
- Increases night and rain visibility in lateral blind spot
Designed with fleet safety and budgets in mind, Zone Defense systems integrate seamlessly, allowing you to add-on to your fleet safety program as time and budgets permit. For more information about this and other Zone Defense fleet safety tools, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 866.677.1212.