Organizations need to know where all their assets are, not just those that include a motor. That is why Zone Defense offers ZD Track, a small device that can locate property, people, and more with the click of a button.
ZD Track are asset management devices that are self-contained, self-powered asset locators and monitoring tools designed for discrete tracking on containers, trailers, mobile equipment, tools, heavy machinery, boats, lone workers, road barriers, and almost anything else you can imagine.
- Small and discreet design to easily hide from sight
- Save money and time by knowing where your assets are when you need them
- Turnkey End to End solution - Device, Network Connectivity, Web Application
- Asset monitoring from any computer with internet access, smartphone or tablet
- Both Standalone and Assisted GPS for ensured reporting in regions where weak signal may be an issue (large cities, indoors, etc.)
- Hard wired to a power source and trickle charge or standalone device with a long life rechargeable battery (1 to 10 year batteries available)
- Integration available to many enterprise software systems
- Built in cellular and GPS antennas
- Inputs for alerting door opening, door closing, fill level, etc. available
- Inputs for measuring temperature, voltages, etc. available
- Smart Bluetooth to talk to intelligent devices so you can easily connect to existing equipment with digital input/output
- Outputs for driving external devices available
- Practical / common applications:
- Trailer / Shipping containers
- Lone Workers
- Job Boxes
- Tool Boxes
- Temperature Monitor / Control
- Field assests such as Road barriers
- Make it a "PLUS" system!
- The Zone Defense Asset Tracker is purchased through the Geotab® Markeplace and includes the features above plus:
- Data is automatically loaded into Geotab, eliminating the need for data entry
- Easily access your information live through the Geotab interface through a tablet, smart phone, or computer
- Real time notifications such as low battery, motion, tamper, and more
When you are ready, contact Zone Defense
. Our fleet safety experts will help you determine the best system based on your industry, vehicle type, and budget. We are proud to work with an industry-wide network of certified resellers and OEMs that can help build the system you need today, with an eye to protect your investment for a safer tomorrow.