View four cameras at once with the Zone Defense 7” Quad Screen monitor. This stand-alone monitor and cable kit connects to existing camera(s) installed on your vehicle (or you can purchase cameras separately). If you need to replace your OEM monitor with a more flexible monitor that supports additional cameras to cover additional blind spots, large quad viewing, or are updating your vision system with MDVR capabilities that won’t be supported by the monitor your vehicle came equipped with, this kit is just what you need.
- 7” Digital LCD for clear, crisp image quality
- Picture image can be adjusted for horizontal, vertical, mirror, and normal viewing
- Rubberized coating for commercial use, first introduced by Zone Defense (7G rated)
- Backup distance grid activated by revers trigger
- Auto dimming (for night vision)
- Touch screen control buttons for easy use
- Operates on 12v DC up to 32v DC
- Built-in triggers allow for automatic switching to reverse, left, or right-side camera views without additional hardware requirements (when multiple cameras are connected)
- Supports 4 A/V inputs, 1 video output, 1 audio output
- Multiple language displays available
- Multiple video formats available (NTSC/PAL/Auto)
- Operates on 12v DC up to 24v DC
- What’s in the Box
- Zone Defense 7” Digital LCD Quad Monitor
- Monitor cable
- Standard 1 year warranty (5 year available)
- All Zone Defense cabled monitors and cameras are interchangeable, allowing you to easily add-on Dashboard cameras, MDVRs, reversing sensors and other vision solutions today or in the future.
When you are ready to improve your fleet safty, contact Zone Defense
. Our fleet safety integrators will help you determine the best system based on your industry, vehicle type, and budget.