Ideal for external or interior placement, the Zone Defense 7” Waterproof LCD Monitor is rugged enough to withstand spills, weather, open cab environments and any time you need a monitor outside the vehicle. You can connect the monitor to any Zone Defense camera. Some common uses include construction equipment that don’t have a closed cab, concrete trucks that need the ability to see where they are maneuvering the chute outside of the vehicles, and multiple machines that require an individual on the ground maneuvering equipment such as external arms, hoists, and other items outside of their view.
- Digital LCD for clear, crisp image quality
- Completely waterproof
- Picture image can be adjusted for horizontal, vertical, mirror, and normal viewing
- Rubberized coating for commercial use, first introduced by Zone Defense (7G rated)
- Operates on 12v DC up to 32v DC
- Built-in triggers allow for automatic switching to reverse, left, or right-side camera views without additional hardware requirements (when multiple cameras are connected)
- 22-Pin: Supports 4 camera inputs, 1 video output and audio output. Easily add more cameras for use with reverse, right and left side cameras or Satellite Navigation
- Multiple language displays available
- Multiple video formats available (NTSC/PAL/Auto)
- LED backlight on LCD panel for longer life
- What’s in the Box
- Zone Defense 7” Waterproof Digital LCD Monitor
- Camera Extension Cables
- AV and Power Supply Adapter Cables
- Standard 1 year warranty (5 year available)
- Optional adapter to 3rd party camera’s (purchased separately)
- All Zone Defense cabled monitors and cameras are interchangeable, allowing you to easily add-on Dashboard cameras, MDVRs, reversing sensors and other vision solutions today or in the future.
When you are ready to improve your fleet safty, contact Zone Defense
. Our fleet safety integrators will help you determine the best system based on your industry, vehicle type, and budget.