Zone Defense has partnered with Preco Electronics to develop this industrial-grade collision avoidance system. The Zone Defense Vision/Sentry Sensor Fusion system integrates the proven power of rear vision systems with the active object detection alert provided through the advanced 24GHz Sentry sensor. Simple for drivers to use: when the vehicle is in reverse, they receive a clear view of their blind spot with the camera and monitor. Once the sensor detects an object, an audible alert sounds letting the driver know something is in range. In addition, graphics are overlaid onto the monitor to show relative distance to the vehicle.
- Sensor Benefits
- Adjustable detection zone from 0 to up to 30 meters (98 feet) from the face of the sensor
- Detection width set based on vehicle type to alert drivers to only the objects they need to know about
- Accurately identifies location and velocity of up to 16 people or objects simultaneously in zone
- Built-in fail-safe alerts to notify operator of radar blockage
- IP69K and 7G rating
- CAN bus integration allows for communication with other systems including telematics, mobile digital video recording triggers, and more.
- Integrated camera/monitor benefits
- Choose 5”, 7”, or 9” Monitor
- Picture image can be adjusted for horizontal, vertical, mirror, and normal viewing
- Rubberized coating for commercial use, first introduced by Zone Defense
- Built-in triggers allow for automatic switching to reverse, left, or side camera views without additional hardware requirements (when multiple cameras are connected)
- Monitors support 4 camera inputs, 1 video output and audio output
- Operates on 12v DC up to 24v DC
- Multiple video formats available (NTSC / PAL / Auto)
- Meets FMVSS 111 Rear view Field of View and Image quality standards
- Infra-red provides driver with night vision
- Built-in speaker allows driver to hear as well as see what is happening in the blind spot
- IP69K and 7G rating to withstand power washing and harsh vibration
- What’s in the Box
- This flexible solution allows you to choose your monitor, number of cameras, number of sensors, and even cable type.
- Available Options
When you are ready to improve your fleet safty, contact Zone Defense
. Our fleet safety integrators will help you determine the best system based on your industry, vehicle type, and budget.