The Zone Defense Ultrasonic system is our automotive-grade collision warning system. Most over-the-road fleets don’t need the cost associated with an industrial-grade sensor system. They need a warning system that works, can handle their daily environment, and is within the constraints of their budgets. This system is ideal for automotive/SUV, Box/Delivery trucks and utility vehicles.
- Small sensors don’t require a lot of space on the back of the vehicle for installation
- Detection zone is preset at 5 meters, which is optimal for over-the-road maneuvers
- Audio alerts include both beeping and distance notification:
- Driver receives an audible notification of distance from sensor to detected object along with an urgent STOP when they are too close
- An audible beeping alert increases in frequency when your vehicle is getting close to detected objects
- When combined with a Zone Defense monitor and camera, the detection zone and distance to detected object is overlaid on the monitor, providing the driver both a visual and audible alert
- What’s in the Box
- Four sensors
- Four sensor cables (8')
- Control Box
- Camera cable
- Available options:
- Add Monitors (link to monitor section)
- When a monitor is added, the sensor information is overlaid onto the monitor showing the operator the distance between the sensor and the detected object.
- Add Cameras (link to camera section)
- Change monitor visual alert measurements from Feet to Meters
- Need longer cables? Then chose S.ZD.397.HDF.V2. You get the same benefits mentioned, with longer 25' sensor cables.
When you are ready to improve your fleet safety, contact Zone Defense
. Our fleet safety integrators will help you determine the best system based on your industry, vehicle type, and budget.