The Ultimate Canadian family of vision systems was designed for fleets that work in the most extreme environments. Anyone who has ever driven in the great north knows how much of a beating their vehicles take during the winter months. The same is true for any accessories on the side of your vehicle, including side and rear-view cameras. That is why Zone Defense developed the Ultimate Canadian Camera. The rugged camera was built specifically to withstand the harsh conditions common during the cold Canadian winters. Compact in size, the Ultimate Canadian Camera is made with a stainless-steel sun shield and U-bracket which are very resistant to corrosion caused by the salty chemicals used on Canadian roads.
- Wide viewing angle exceeds FMVSS 111 viewing requirements
- Made with corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Automatic heater turns on when ambient temperature falls below 10 oC
- Water proof housing
- Night vision can auto switch to B/W mode
- Night vision has 6 white infrared emitters which increases viewing distance and picture clarity
- Unlike other cameras, the Ultimate Canadian Camera has separate power. This allows the heating element to remain active to protect the camera, a core safety system even when the camera is not in use.
- Temperature Ratings: Operating -30 oC ~+70 oC; Storage -40 oC ~+80 oC
- Operates on 10v DC up to 32v DC
- IP69K rating and 12G rating withstands power washing and harsh vibration
- Standard 1 year warranty (5 year available)
- Safety is an investment and you need a system that is flexible enough to grow with you as your fleet safety needs change. That is why we manufacture our systems to be interchangeable with Zone Defense and other 3rd party cabled vision systems. In addition, this system is compatible with the entire Zone Defense family of accident avoidance and advanced vehicle systems including multiple cameras, supporting viewing angles from single to 360 degree and bird’s-eye views, and our advanced driver assistance solutions to name a few.
When you are ready, contact Zone Defense
. Our fleet safety integrators will help you determine the best system based on your industry, vehicle type, and budget.