The Zone Defense mini camera was designed specifically as a forward facing in-cab camera that can be added to your Zone Defense MDVR system. This camera includes advanced infrared support, that allows the system to pickup video through the windshield without image quality being affected by the cab’s ambient light. The result is clear, crisp video capture for your recording device. This camera is generally purchased by individuals that have a MDVR system installed and wish to add more cameras for recording.
- Wide viewing angle meets FMVSS 111 field of view requirements
- Small footprint camera eliminates cab clutter
- Video and images are not affected by in-cab ambient lighting
- Built-in microphone for recording audio (when paired with an MDVR)
- Operates on 12v DC
- IP69K rating and 7G rating to withstand power washing and harsh vibration
- Integrates with Zone Defense and other 3rd Party Monitors and Recording devices (with OEM adapter cable sold separately)
- Standard 1 year warranty (5 year available)
- All Zone Defense cabled monitors and cameras are interchangeable, allowing you to easily add-on Dashboard cameras, MDVRs, reversing sensors and other vision solutions today or in the future.
When you are ready, contact Zone Defense
. Our fleet safety integrators will help you determine the best system based on your industry, vehicle type, and budget.