The Zone Defense Birdseye 360 system provides your drivers with a panoramic view of obstructions around their vehicle with the added advantage of close-in looks of obstacles based on triggers such as reversing and turning (left/right blinker). This system comes complete with a built-in Mobile Digital Video Recorder (MDVR) that exonerates drivers in the event of an accident.
- Reduce accidents caused by blind spots
- Record video to exonerates drivers / company
- Single step calibration for simplified installation and maintenance
- Included cameras provide super wide horizontal viewing angles for panormic viewing
- Auto switches to full screen backup camera when vehicle in reverse
- Auto switches to full screen left/right when triggered with blinker
- Single step calibration eliminates need to bound the cameras and main unit, reducing vehicle downtime to calibrate images
- Adjustable calibration specs developed to meet multiple fleet sizes and shapes
- Records all cameras to provide driver training and exonerate drivers in the event of an accident
- Channel selection available with remote control or trigger wire when it is in single-picture display
- Multiple options available for monitors including monitor size for limited cab space, touch screen, and more.
- One year standard warranty (5 year available)
- In the Box
- Zone Defense control box
- 4 High Definition fish-eye cameras
- 1 Remote control
- 1 Infra-red extension cable
- 1 Harness
- 1 Power cable
- 4 20M camera cables
- 1 HDMI extention cables
- Note: SD Cards, Calibration Matt, and Monitor is sold separately.
When you are ready, contact Zone Defense
. Our fleet safety integrators will help you determine the best system based on your industry, vehicle type, and budget.