Introducing the Ultimate Canadian Vision System - Tested for extreme Canadian roads and weather conditions
Anyone who has ever driven in the great north knows how much of a beating their vehicles take during the winter months. That same is true for any accessories inside or outside of your vehicle.
The Ultimate Canadian Series was developed specifically with Canadian winters in mind. This series includes the use of corrosion resistant materials; enhanced night vision infrared; anti-vibration ratings, and more.
This accident avoidance vision system is assembled in Canada:
- 7" weather proof LCD monitor with built-in heater to work in extreme cold temperatures
- Automatic distance grid triggers when in reverse
- Automatic shutter available to keep the dirt and snow off your lens
- So tough, it includes a standard 5-year warranty
Ultimate Canadian Camera
Ultimate Canadian Monitor
- Rugged constructed stainless-steel shield and bracket
- Corrosion protection
- Auto heater switches on when ambient temperature is below 10 degree Celcius
- Auto shutter covers the lens of the camera when camera is not activated
- SMART IRs for crystal clear night vision up to 8 meters
- 150 degree lens viewing angle
- IP69K and 12G rated (anti-vibration)
- -40 degree (C) working temp
- 7” weather proof LCD monitor with built in heater
- Password protected
- Heated to withstand Canadian winters
- Supports 4 cameras with 4 trigger built-in
- Quad view (optional)
- Automatic distance grid overlay when in reverse
- Supports multiple language displays, including English and French
- PAL / NTSC compatible
- Operates on 12 - 32V DC
All Zone Defense cabled monitors and cameras are interchangeable, allowing you to easily add-on Dashboard cameras, MDVRs, reversing sensors and other vision solutions today or in the future.
When you are ready, contact Zone Defense
. Our fleet safety integrators will help you determine the best system based on your industry, vehicle type, and budget.