Pro-Vision and Zone Defense
We are excited to announce Pro-Vision has acquired Zone Defense. Our teams have been working closely together to make sure the customers of both companies receive all the benefits this merger has provided including:
- Access to expanded hardware and software offerings for rear and side vision systems, vehicle recording systems, body-worn camera systems, and advanced video management software.
- Increased access to technical support personnel: Through the merger, our support team has grown by more than 400%.
- Expanded expertise: Our in-house development team grew in both size and expertise, giving you even more options for future features to the Zone Defense product line.
- Our New Product and Marketing Teams have also expanded, meaning we will be offering more steering committees and other opportunities for you to share your needs and future feature requests.
- Finally, you get the best of both worlds when it comes to fleet safety and vision technologies, integration, and development.
Learn More About Pro-Vision
ULTIMATE CANADIAN VISION SYSTEM
Introducing the Ultimate Canadian Vision System - tested and proven in the most extreme Canadian roads and weather conditions.
Anyone who has ever driven in the great north knows how much of a beating their vehicles take during the winter months. That same is true for any accessories inside or outside of your vehicle.
The Ultimate Canadian Series was developed specifically with Canadian winters in mind. This series includes the use of corrosion resistant materials; enhanced night vision infrared; anti-vibration ratings, and more.
Click to Learn More