Careers at Zone Defense
Zone Defense is expanding and are looking for good people to join our team!
What do our team members say about working at Zone Defense?
- “Amazing team dynamic”
- “Great tools that help me work remotely but still feel like I’m in the office with everyone”
- “I’m proud of the products we manufacture and our support team goes above and beyond”
- “The integrity of the company truly starts from the top down”
- “We’re not just co-workers, we’re friends”
Zone Defense is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
We are currently seeking applicants for the following positions:
OPEN POSITION: REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE – UNITED STATES
- Selling Zone Defense products and services to new and existing customers.
- Growing the customer base in the respective territory through leads generated from a variety of sources including: trade shows, customer referrals, personal efforts.
- Strategic territory management is required to grow sales revenue, increase market share and convert competitor installations.
- This is a high travel position.
- Average four (4) on site product demonstrations per week
- Work directly with Inside Sales agents to:
- Generate proposals and sales forecasts
- Identify opportunities and close deals
- Enter and track entire sales process in CRM from lead to order
- Provide market feedback and input into product development
- Convert leads to sales opportunities via telephone and email
- Develop relationship with tech support to investigate up-sell opportunities
- Exceed sales revenue targets of per monthly and annual budget
- Managing a multi-state territory
- Grow target opportunities to generate growth for new & existing products
- Utilize channel partners to effectively mine territory
- Assist at exhibitions and other marketing events
- Three years outside direct fleet or fleet industry sales experience
- An employment history with tenure at prior employers greater than two years
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Fleet / trucking safety equipment experience is preferred
- Experience selling hardware and software products is a plus
- CRM experience is a strong plus
- Experience in video (and/or photography, cameras and Lenses) a plus but not required
- Experience in conducting technical presentations in front of mid-size to large-size audiences (at Customer Sites) a plus
- Ability to think on your feet and respond to customer questions and objections
Apply for this position by emailing your resume and cover letter to info@ZDFleet.com. Please type United States Regional Sales Rep in the subject line.
If you are not completely comfortable with the minimum travel requirements outlined above, please do not apply for this position.