Careers at Zone Defense
Zone Defense is expanding and are looking for good people to join our team!
What do our team members say about working at Zone Defense?
- “Amazing team dynamic”
- “Great tools that help me work remotely but still feel like I’m in the office with everyone”
- “I’m proud of the products we manufacture and our support team goes above and beyond”
- “The integrity of the company truly starts from the top down”
- “We’re not just co-workers, we’re friends”
Zone Defense is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE – TORONTO, ONTARIO
Sales professional needed in the Toronto area who can build and manage an existing account base and prospect for new accounts. Note, this position requires you to live and work in the greater Toronto area.
- Develop and maintain an opportunity funnel of prospective sales. Make sales contacts through the effective use of telephone and face to face prospecting. Conduct professional product presentations and direct the preparation of quotations. Drive the sales process, develop new business and close orders.
- Represent the company at trade shows and other industry events.
- Learn the features and benefits of the company’s products and develop a working knowledge of the competition.
- Maintain all assigned company equipment in good order.
- Maintain travel and entertainment expenses within budget and according to company policy.
- Perform additional duties as may be required from time to time.
- Extensive travel in assigned territory, national trade shows, and sales meetings.
- Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers by treating all employees and customers with dignity, respect and courtesy, taking responsibility for and making every effort to resolve communication, trust and respect concerns and problems.
- Minimum 2 years successful sales experience in a technical environment
- Knowledge of the trucking/automotive industry
- Proven track record of outside sales and quota attainment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong proactive planning, organizational and technical skills
- Positive attitude and works equally well as part of a team or without supervision
- French fluency is an asset but not required
- Demonstrated success in driving proposal specifications, experience selling total solutions including implementation
- Maintaining a working knowledge of products and services, working with a wide variety of individuals. Maintaining an up-to-date working knowledge of technologies
- Meeting established sales goals and quotas
Apply for this position by emailing your resume and cover letter to info@ZDFleet.com. Please type Toronto Regional Sales Rep in the subject line.
REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE – UNITED STATES
- Selling Zone Defense products and services to new and existing customers.
- Growing the customer base in the respective territory through leads generated from a variety of sources including: trade shows, customer referrals, personal efforts.
- Strategic territory management is required to grow sales revenue, increase market share and convert competitor installations.
- This is a high travel position.
- Average eight (4) on site product demonstrations per week
- Work directly with Inside Sales agents to:
- Generate proposals and sales forecasts
- Identify opportunities and close deals
- Enter and track entire sales process in CRM from lead to order
- Provide market feedback and input into product development
- Convert leads to sales opportunities via telephone and email
- Develop relationship with tech support to investigate up-sell opportunities
- Exceed sales revenue targets of per monthly and annual budget
- Managing a multi-state territory
- Grow target opportunities to generate growth for new & existing products
- Utilize channel partners to effectively mine territory
- Assist at exhibitions and other marketing events
- Three years outside direct sales experience
- An employment history with tenure at prior employers greater than two years
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Fleet / trucking safety equipment experience is preferred
- Experience selling hardware and software products is a plus
- CRM experience is a strong plus
- Experience in video (and/or photography, cameras and Lenses) a plus but not required
- Experience in conducting technical presentations in front of mid-size to large-size audiences (at Customer Sites) a plus
- Ability to think on your feet and respond to customer questions and objections
Apply for this position by emailing your resume and cover letter to info@ZDFleet.com. Please type United States Regional Sales Rep in the subject line.
If you are not completely comfortable with the minimum travel requirements outlined above, please do not apply for this position.